Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Audience and Voice - Can you hear me

I chose this piece because I know that my audience has read it because they have voice it back to me. I know that it connects to each of us because we have just celebrated Thanksgiving. My piece doesn’t talk about why we celebrate Thanksgiving but more about the echo the family gathering has imprinted on me. I have heard a lot of people talk about how they had a small family Thanksgiving and their feast was not as large as they would have had if there been more people. This Thanksgiving reminded me that just spending time with family is the important part. Giving Thanks for what we have and remembering that celebrating a tradition that is rooted in who we are as Americans. I think I may have challenged my readers to create better fruit salads and to create strong memories. I have been enjoying blogging. I think I am learning that I have a lot to say and I don’t have to hide it in my own journals but I can share it will my few readers.

No comments: