Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Thoughts of Why It Needs Help

This was a piece I wrote for out discussion boards on Blackboard for my class. I approached it with my single view which was my own passion for the Internet. I hope to make this piece more rounded and understandable to everyone. I felt I just threw my thoughts out there instead of making them a part of the piece. I think I have a strong opinion in this piece but I lacked showing that I can see both sides of this issue. The assignment is to evaluate if we feel the writer of the essay we read was right when saying the internet is a place for glorifying of yourself and makes you more of a shut in. This essay was written after reading “The Museum of Me”

Works Cited
Ullman, Ellen. "The Museum of Me." Remix: reading + composing culture (2006): 639-646.

No comments: